- March 26: Bangladesh declares independence from Pakistan.
- December 16: Victory Day, marking the end of the Bangladesh Liberation War, as Bangladesh becomes an independent nation.
- January 11: Sheikh Mujibur Rahman becomes the first Prime Minister of Bangladesh.
- December 16: Bangladesh adopts its first constitution.
- August 15: Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and several family members are assassinated in a military coup.
- General Ziaur Rahman takes power in a coup and becomes President.
- General Ziaur Rahman is assassinated, and his vice president, General Hussain Muhammad Ershad, takes over.
- Ershad resigns after mass protests, leading to a period of political instability.
- Bangladesh holds its first democratic elections since 1979, and Khaleda Zia (wife of Ziaur Rahman) becomes Prime Minister.
- Sheikh Hasina, daughter of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, becomes Prime Minister.
- Khaleda Zia returns to power as Prime Minister.
- Sheikh Hasina’s Awami League wins a landslide victory in the general elections, and she becomes Prime Minister again.
- Bangladesh celebrates its 40th Victory Day.
- The Rana Plaza building collapses, one of the deadliest industrial disasters in history, leading to increased scrutiny of labor conditions in the country’s garment industry.
- Political violence escalates as opposition parties accuse the government of election rigging.
- Sheikh Hasina’s Awami League wins the general elections, maintaining its hold on power.
- The COVID-19 pandemic affects Bangladesh, leading to health and economic challenges.
- Protests erupt over the visit of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and issues related to India’s Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).
- Political, economic, and social developments continue to shape the future of Bangladesh.
Albert Einstein was a renowned theoretical physicist who is best known for developing the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. He was born on March 14, 1879, in Ulm, in the Kingdom of Württemberg in the German Empire. Here is a brief biography of Albert Einstein: Early Life: Einstein’s family…
Abdul Sattar Edhi was a renowned Pakistani philanthropist and humanitarian who dedicated his life to helping those in need. He was born on January 1, 1928, in the city of Bantva, Gujarat, British India (now in Gujarat, India). Edhi’s early life was marked by poverty and hardship, which played a significant role in shaping his…
Shakespeare’s novel list are: who is Shakespeare’s?? William Shakespeare, often referred to as simply “Shakespeare,” was an English playwright, poet, and actor who lived during the late 16th and early 17th centuries. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest writers in the English language and one of the most important figures in world…
1971: 1972: 1975: 1977: 1981: 1988: 1991: 1996: 2001: 2008: 2010: 2013: 2014: 2018: 2020: 2021: 2023:
Here is the timeline of Pakistan’s political progress from its independence in 1947 to 2023: 1947-1958: Early Years and the Dominance of Military 1958-1971: Ayub Khan’s Regime and the 1965 War with India 1971-1977: Civilian Governments and the Bangladesh Liberation War 1977-1988: Zia-ul-Haq’s Military Rule 1988-1999: Return to Civilian Rule and Political Instability 1999-2008: Musharraf’s…